One word for cupboard used mainly in Hiberno and Scottish English is press.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, a press is a large cupboard, usually with shelves, especially one that lives in a wall recess, and is used to store such things as linen, clothes, books, crockery and other kitchen items.

I’ve posted a picture of mine, which is – particularly – an Edinburgh Press.

Now, online, I am creating My Edinburgh Press of writing.  My collection of words is just beginning.